We are looking to add a well-rounded, energetic, professional, outgoing and reliable person with a willingness to learn at a fast pace to our wonderful team. You will be in charge of maintaining patient flow, instructing and demonstrating therapies, escorting patients around the office and assisting with the doctor’s examination.
You will also be helping with patient care on a daily basis and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will welcome patients and greet people by name who visit the office.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct patients to the appropriate Doctor and Exam room
- Ensure exam rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Schedule exams to track patient care
- Plan out each shift schedule for patients' exams
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and faxing
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
- Bilingual (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
$40,000 - 50,000 yearly
About Aligned Chiropractic
At Aligned Chiropractic our purpose is to help people live more fulfilled lives. We provide care that is patient-focused, natural, and effective. We are a practice whose main focus is to get people well.
Our core values are:
- Resilience- Embody resilience in the face of adversity
- Well-being- Care for the well-being of others and ourselves
- Commitment- Stay committed to consistent improvement in all we do
- Boldness- Exercise boldness when what we stand for is challenged
- Versatility- Have the versatility to adapt to a constantly changing world