Chinese and Spanish Speaking - Salaried
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Must be proficient in speaking Chinese
$50,000 + Bonuses + Commission
About Team Arton
Arton Chau is an industry veteran with 30+ years of mortgage experience. We are seeking candidates to build our next generation of mortgage experts and top income earners.