Universal Athletic Club
Is your teaching career not working out for you? Do you have a passion for keeping youth active? We are looking for a high-energy, organized leader to champion Children's Programming in a large health club. Our 10,000 sq ft indoor playground is the hub of operations to keep our youngest members active and plays a pivotal role in the success of our business. This position provides flexible hours in a high-energy environment.
- Creating a safe and fun space for parents to bring their children while using our facility
- Interacting with parents, children, and co-workers to create a positive and trusting environment
- Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding new staff
- Creating continuing education and training for current staff
- Developing a monthly staff schedule
- Developing organized programming and interactive activities
- Ensuring daily, monthly and weekly cleaning and maintenance are performed
- Create new revenue-generating programs
- Great people person and relationship builder
- Passionate about youth and building a team of employees
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organized and holds attention to detail
- Creative drive in developing programming and curriculum
- Previous experience working in childcare
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Universal Athletic Club
Universal Athletic Club is on a mission to help our members succeed and live life better. We care about all within our walls and strive to create great relationships and inspire our members and employees to be their best.
As a business, we provide a fun positive workplace. Comprehensive medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and PTO are available for full-time staff. Membership to the facility is granted to all employees.