San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center
Are you looking for a connection with other therapists? Looking for an alternative to corporate Big Therapy platforms?
Do you want a workplace that is supportive but not constricting? Where you have lots of great colleagues, but you also have a voice? Where do we put therapists and clients first?
Well, come check us out! Since 2012, SF Stress and Anxiety Center have been committed to providing a great experience for clients AND therapists.
What's great about working with us?
- A highly motivated and engaged client population
- A friendly intake scheduling team who screens and schedules clients
- A dedicated and supportive clinical leadership team
- Active marketing efforts, to bring you a steady flow of referrals
- A flexible schedule (never need to ask for time off!)
- Consultation groups and clinical support
- An opportunity to supervise Associate Therapists
- Continuing education courses and training
- Health insurance (for Full-Time Employees who work 30+ hours per week)
- No bureaucracy. No awful culture. No toxic bosses.
90%+ of your time is spent doing what you do best: Providing high quality, evidence-based therapy for kids (min. 10 sessions/week) This can be in person and/or over our teletherapy platform.
Also, you will need to:
- Complete progress notes in a timely fashion
- Keep your license current
- Attend biannual meetings and occasional trainings as necessary
Optionally, you are free to:
- Attend trainings and consultation groups
- Provide groups, workshops, trainings, or other creative offerings
Most importantly, you should be passionate about working with kids and collaborating with a team.
Also, you need to:
- Be flexible and open to collaboration
- Be curious and open to building your skills
- Be eager to dive into and build a caseload
- Have a Doctorate (Ph.D., PsyD) or Masters in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or Social Work from an Accredited University
- Have a California Psychologist License or California LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC License
- Have relevant clinical experience working with children (12 and under) and their caregivers using Evidence-Based Practices for psychosocial issues such as anxiety, depression, family dynamics, communication, life transitions, and more
- Understand the HIPAA requirements for mental health records and substance abuse records, and maintain appropriate documentation in compliance with legal and ethical standards
$80 - $120 hourly
About San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center
Founded and run by licensed mental health professionals, with a commitment to providing services in person and online, SF Stress and Anxiety Center is a clinician-based group practice where you have a voice.
Since our inception 10 years ago, we have been committed to providing high-quality outpatient services in the Bay Area and throughout California.
At SFStress, our values include being trustworthy, curious, thoughtful, and of service. We are not a big corporation who wants to grow at all costs. We are a dedicated group of providers who want this to be a great place, where therapists and clients have positive experiences.
If that sounds interesting to you, please reach out!