IRBY Home Buyers
Chief Pilot - Corporate Turboprop (Part 91 Operations)
The Irby Group, a market-leading real estate development company, is seeking a qualified and experienced, full-time salaried pilot to fly and oversee its aviation department (part 91). We currently operate a TBM 850 and a Cessna 182 based in the Mobile, Alabama area.
Your primary mission is to arrange and provide safe, turnkey transport for our team throughout the Southeast US (and occasionally Central America) on a timely basis. In addition, you will be responsible for aircraft management, overall operations of our aviation department, and other duties as needed.
There may be a possibility of relocation assistance and/or corporate apartment available for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for a qualified, safe pilot looking for a flexible job, working with an amazing group of people. W2 Salaried Position with Benefits and Time Off.
There may also be opportunities for contract, part-time pilot work from time to time.
If you have what it takes, we want you to come to join our growing team!
- Plan and safely execute trips for our team throughout the Southeast US including arranging all logistics and ground transportation (pre-flight and post-flight inspections; safely plan flights; load passengers, baggage and cargo; analyze weather conditions; etc).
- Provide flight instruction and training to other team members on an as needed basis.
- Adhere to all applicable FARs and respective airport regulations.
- Assume Single Pilot in Command (PIC) duties and responsibilities.
- Dress and act in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain logs and records (aircraft and business), as required, prepare written reports.
- Keep aircraft clean and neat at all times.
- Coordinate all maintenance to our planes including delivering and picking up for annuals, staying on top of routine maintenance, etc.
- Maintain a schedule as set forth by the company based on our team's travel needs. The pilot should be prepared to occasionally serve extra duty shifts when called upon and execute same day trips in addition to trips up to 5 days in duration.
- Maintain a flexible schedule for possible last minute trips, weekends, etc from time to time.
- Stay current and invest in learning on a continual basis.
- Excellent customer service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary; ability to communicate professionally and effectively. Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel on demand with limited notice. Valid US passport; international pilot experience a plus.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Mobile, AL or willing to relocate to Mobile, AL area.
Pilot history without incidents/accidents:
- Minimum 2000 total PIC airplane time
- Minimum 1000 hours turbine time
- Minimum 100 hours TBM or similar time
- FAA CFII
- FAA Commercial or ATP
- FAA First or Second Class Medical
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly, DOE
About IRBY Home Buyers
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate financier and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses
Check us out at www.irbyllc.com