Chinatti Realty Group
Are you interested in a role with huge growth potential where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic role on a team?
We’re hiring a highly organized and people-oriented Chief People Officer to work with executive leadership on growth and retention initiatives. You will be the key contact for identifying new talent, bringing in new talent, overseeing employee relations, and maximize our growth and retention goals. Job seekers should be flexible, detail-oriented, and exhibit a high level of professionalism, while also being able to have FUN!
- Narrow down the talent pool to highly-qualified candidates, interview the shortlist, and onboard and train new hires
- Fill out paperwork, internal documents, reports, and records with high accuracy
- Create, enact, and improve personnel policies and procedures
- Act as the bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or related major
- Candidates should be excellent leaders and communicators with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales, recruiting and retention with a strong focus on resolution and results
- Creativity and high energy will help a professional flourish in this role
$110,000 year (base+bonus)
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest-growing real estate companies. We leverage cutting-edge technology, partnerships within the industry, a collaborative onboarding/training program to ensure that our agents learn more, sell more, and have more support.