- Faithfully execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business.
- Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction.
- Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the team/business/company.
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following and adhering to the company's core processes and operating system with consistency.
- Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary/CEO and stays on the same page.
- Maintains a high level of mutual respect with Visionary/CEO.
- Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary/CEO has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know.
- Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Lead sales team, team leaders, area and regional directors to meet and exceed their promise and potential.
- Establish and track KPI to increase performance.
- Manage and lead operational department comprising of listings and transaction management.
- Create and implement new systems online and off to integrate all key components and team members removing all impediments in their way.
- Identify and remove impediments to improving cost and improving efficiency.
- Improve and lead by core values always putting the client's best interest above all and improving the client experience to the best in the nation.
- Work with the visionary by on-boarding new team members into our culture and system to grow to the number one real estate team in the nation.
- Degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management or leadership positions
- Experience in entrepreneurship
- Extremely high level of organization and leadership
- Prioritization, detail-oriented, excellent writing, typing and computer skills. Advanced knowledge of systems
- Theoretical understanding behind policies and processes and demonstrated ability to challenge existing processes and ways of working
- Experience in accounting or knowledge of business accounting to oversee P&L results and forecast
- Experience in sales and/or sales training
- Experience or aptitude in cross organizational management and communication
$100,000+/- annual based on experience
About Nick McLean Real Estate Group
The Nick McLean Real Estate Group is a full service real estate brokerage operating under the team concept based out of Wenatchee, WA 98801. Established in 2012 under the team concept the NMREG grew to one of the top teams in the Nation in under 5 years. With multiple locations the NMREG is expanding throughout Washington State and the Nation utilizing cutting edge technology, proven systems and amazing team culture.