Do you love to lead, manage and scale teams, companies, and impact?
You may be just the right person to lead The Sacred Plant team.
The Sacred Plant is an information publishing, direct response marketing company that educates and empowers consumers on how to use nature's most healing plant to prevent, treat and even beat 200+ diseases.
Thus far we have been completely self-funded. Now we are ramping up growth and looking to raising money within the next 12 months. We are seeking a seasoned COO with a proven track record in building companies and teams, direct response marketing and raising money with a hands on approach.
About Us - Who We Are:
We deliver free and paid online courses, information products and content to provide people facing a medical diagnosis with the hope, inspiration and tangible knowledge to use the sacred plant as a natural alternative or in addition to their traditional treatments.
- Taking visionaries ideas and flushing out into project plans that include where they fall on the priority list, resources needed, allocated budget, timeline and more.
- Set the pace of the company and be able to have difficult conversations with the Visionary when we need to slow down or need more information to be able to fulfill on what is needed
- Honing in and solidifying company systems as a whole, such as hiring, overseeing stats collections, data base collections, and more.
- Project Management and team accountability including overall execution of projects, best software & programs as well as best practices to use them to help in having a full view of the teams plate and completion targets, and making sure that there are boundaries in place to ensure no changes too late in the project that would deter from the intended goal of the project
- Assess the company wide measurements and stats daily and know exactly what can be improved on, what’s broken and how to fix it.
- Continually updating our pitch deck and business plan so we’re actively ready for future rounds of fundraising. As well as working with our CEO to create investor pitch and be able to execute with the right resources
- Have a keen eye for details, especially the little things. Paying attention to not only the active projects, but checking in on the overall "health" of the company
- Be mutually responsible for the results of the company with the CEO including but not limited to meeting deadlines, reaching revenue goals, reaching profitability goals, reaching growth goals and more.
About The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record as the COO and/or Integrator (if you’re familiar with EOS) with direct experience in the direct response marketing industry and with raising money from angel investors and/or venture capitalists.
$45,000 - $90,000+ yearly (dependent on experience)
About TSP Publishing
We deliver online courses, information products and content to provide people facing a medical diagnosis with the tangible knowledge to use plant medicine as a natural alternative or in addition to their traditional treatments.