The full-time remote Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for managing approximately 15 full-time and contract employees that are a part of the marketing and sales, tech support, development, integrations, and corporate processes (i.e., HR, Accounting, IT) teams.
Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking a highly-driven and self-motivated person to join our amazing team! Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Positive Thinkers: We listen carefully and enjoy solving tough problems in effective ways.
- Responsive: We respond quickly and positively to what our customers and partners need.
- Ownership: We take a proactive initiative to improve our process and our results.
- Productive: We have a sense of urgency, we avoid distractions, and we work effectively as a team.
- Obsessed with Great Software: We are excited and passionate about creating cutting edge APS software.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is based on experience.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 401K with 7.5% employer contribution
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance Contribution
- The company paid life insurance
- Gym membership
- ongoing Personal Learning budget
- We do not sponsor employment Visas.
- Execute the CEO’s strategic directives
- Work cross-functionally to integrate teams and manage task interdependence
- Facilitate weekly departmental meetings
- Optimize people, processes, and systems
- Manage, coach, and hold accountable department leaders
- Ensure employees perform tasks on time and accurately
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Partner and client retention
- Project manage the partner onboarding process
- Score partner success levels and ensure they are supported throughout the onboarding process and ongoing
- Manage sales funnels for partners and customers
- Monthly strategic meetings with partners to keep updated on sales pipeline and client implementations, and identify critical issues, required training and support
- Attend conferences
- Manage partner user group
- Seek out strategic partnerships
- Planning and budgeting
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST
- Highly driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Great attention to detail and clear communication skills
- Inspire confidence in staff and encourage them to excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong awareness of how an enterprise software solutions firm operation including development, integrations, tech support, and partner channels
- 10+ years of experience running an enterprise software solutions firm
- 10+ years of experience managing 10 or more employees
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a Master’s degree is a plus
- Supply chain planning experience is a plus
Headquartered in San Diego, California, PlanetTogether is the only advanced planning and scheduling (APS) Software Company based in the United States. PlanetTogether has mid-sized through Fortune 500 clients optimizing billions of dollars in production output annually, a global support network that is over 100 people strong, and a software platform encapsulating three generations of research and development with origins at Cornell University. Since its founding in 2004, PlanetTogether has had a laser focused mission: Make the planet more productive, one factory at a time.