Philadelphia Metro Area Real Estate Team
One of the top Real Estate Companies in the Philadelphia Metro Market is seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) “Integrator” to help them position the business for its next chapter of growth. As a successful candidate, you will be equally comfortable in the conference room as rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty to solve problems. Your focus will be on results, yet understand it takes a village to deliver them. You know how to marshal support for your plans, and your follow-through is key to who you are.
As the COO, you’ll execute the business plan and achieve P&L results by leading, managing, and holding the team accountable for agreed-upon commitments. You’ll remove obstacles and barriers, manage major projects, standardize and systematize work, and integrate all major functions of the business. You’ll work with the Founder to filter and translate ideas into the functional plans of the business. The COO will report to the Founder and have responsibility for managing all areas of the business including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, HR, and Administration.
As COO you are the second in command, supporting the Founder and strengthening their weaknesses. This relationship is the most important in the organization, benefitting the company by bringing the best leadership to the forefront. You relish the opportunity to be provided with the company's Vision and then turn it into something real. You can translate the company vision into something others can understand and get on board with—laying a solid foundation for execution. You can recognize the need for operational policy, structures, and repeatability to make the Vision a reality.
Open to all candidates currently residing in or willing to relocate to the Philadelphia area.
- $80,000 - $90,000 Base Salary
- $10,000 - $20,000 Performance Bonus Potential
- $90,000 - $110,000 Expected First-Year Earnings
- Full Health Benefits (Heath, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Partner with the Founder (Visionary) on short and long-term planning.
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Own the scorecard and leverage it to proactively identify issues.
- Leads manages and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business and ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues quickly and effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management and continuous improvement skills. Uses both skills to evolve our core processes.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Founder (Visionary) to remain aligned at all times. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Founder. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Founder has and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. This verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- All departments and leadership
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- A “player-coach” who can both manage teams and get into the weeds when necessary
- Strong leadership skills managing alongside the Founder
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth mindset
- Proactive in all things within the business
- Massively accountable to team members, will always follow up after meetings and schedule the next ones.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Real estate experience preferred
- 10+ years of senior leadership, executive or director-level experience
- Broad mix of start-up to medium-sized companies is preferred
$90,000 - $110,000
About Philadelphia Metro Area Real Estate Team
The Company consists of a hand-picked team of elite Real Estate professionals and has grown into one of the most successful Real Estate companies in the Philadelphia Metro Market with thousands of transactions since conception.