Buffalo Brick and Mortar
We are a fast-growing, real estate company with BIG ambitions! We are on the search for a full-time COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the entire organization.
Your mission will be to take our high-performing organization and evolve it to the next level with repeatable processes, strong team members, and excellent culture!
We want to hear from you if you are…
and You want to...
- Create highly-tuned organizations based on great teams and processes
- Work in a competitive, fast-moving environment allowing independence and freedom to create your success
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 + Generous bonus structure
Benefits: Insurance, Paid Vacation, Retirement Plan
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Develop and implement systems and processes for all departments. (Acquisitions, Dispositions, Renovations, etc.)
- Streamline marketing processes and identify additional opportunities in existing and new markets
- Increase income figures company-wide
- Ensure the company has effective operational and financial procedures in place
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Marketing experience - (Social media, SEO, PPC, Direct Mail, Etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Knowledge of systems and operations
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Real Estate construction industry experience preferred
- Ability to come in and build better systems and efficiencies
- Strong task management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines
- Detail orientation with a focus on accountability and correctness
- Excellent leadership, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Ambitious and goal-oriented
$75,000 - $100,000
About Buffalo Brick and Mortar
Buffalo Brick & Mortar LLC is a real estate solutions company based out of North Tonawanda. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find solutions for their problems, whether they’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
Our Core Values: