Sandia Home Buyers / Rowe Legacy
Here at Sandia Home Buyers, our primary focus is buying residential properties, then either rehabbing or immediately selling them.
Our company is actively seeking a CEO, someone responsible for the daily operations and the growth plan of our business- a busy real estate operation.
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
This person is a top performer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency and low ego. They are growth-minded, have strong communication skills, and naturally connect with others.
When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics!
If you are a self-starter always driving to execution, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for the daily operations and the growth plan of our busy real estate operation- Improving efficiency and workflows and exploring opportunities for growth
- Planning and executing expansion of team and business
- Routine systemizing, documenting, and modernizing of processes
- Achieves and exceeds projected PL objectives
- Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Leads, manages, and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency
- Resolves issues effectively-seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Effectively collaborates with the visionary and stays on the same page. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
- Responsible for new hires, onboarding, training, etc.
- Setting and Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Experience in direct-to-seller real estate acquisition, sales, and related systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Great time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
$65,000/Annually + Bonus
About Sandia Home Buyers / Rowe Legacy
We are a private real estate investment company that is looking to dominate the New Mexico market. We are fast-paced and love to challenge ourselves to be better and grow responsibly.
If this resonates with you, we can't wait to meet you!
Our Core Values: