A BIT ABOUT YOU:
You're passionate and extremely motivated. You've got an enterprising spirit at heart. You're resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed. And of course (because we're Atmosfy after all!) you absolutely love travel, discovering new restaurants, nightlife, and experiences. If this sounds like you then read on friend!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Atmosfy is seeking a highly motivated, strategic and independent Chief of Staff to the CEO. This position will assist in working directly with the CEO along with other members of senior leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING?
- Support and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously working closely with the other PMOs on the team and the CEO, ensuring alignment across global teams on goals, plans, and deliverables.
- Help guide on project scope, definition, and performance criteria to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Develop and own accurate project timelines, master project calendar, work-back schedules, meeting notes, tracking documents, and other documentation as needed; foresee and triage blockers and issues before they arise.
- Exercise strategic thinking in prioritizing workload, as well as proper escalation to leadership.
- Build and maintain relationships with teams across the company.
- • Serve as primary point of contact for select external stakeholders.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Remote First: Completely remote, flexible work schedule
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Dining, Nightlife, and Travel Stipends (we are Atmosfy after all) - Need we say more?
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or other professional degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in fast-paced organization
- Extensive direct project management or related work experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate, foster relationships and work cross-functionally, especially with global, diverse teams in multiple time-zones
- Highly skilled at guiding and aligning multiple stakeholders toward an outcome
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and identify trade-offs
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter with minimal managerial supervision
- Proven ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently
- Experience across many countries (global experience) a plus
$110,000 - $170,000 yearly
About Atmosfy, Inc
We are Atmosfy.
And we're the fastest growing platform globally for live video of dining and nightlife - that shows you what's happening in your city in real time. More than that though - we help support local businesses globally by sharing unique experiences through video. How cool is that? We help people in more than 150 countries and 10,000+ cities discover the world's best experiences.
Our team draws on talented people who have worked at best-in-class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We are funded by world-class investors.
Check us out on the App Store or Google Play to learn more about our mission to share experiences, inspire others, and support local businesses around the world.