Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Are you passionate about financial management and strategy? Are you looking for a great work environment with a thriving business?
The focus of this position centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring, and critical mind, this position will require imagination and strong problem-solving skills, but with a strong technical orientation. This position will also be technically demanding and “strictly business”, central to this position will be the need to weigh all decisions carefully and thoroughly to avoid unpredictable risk.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. CFO responsibilities will also include financial risk management and working to maximize return on financial assets while monitoring cash flow. This position will also include meeting with the CEO regularly to discuss the best practices for company finances and come up with strategic plans to improve the company’s overall financial health.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, distribute them to stakeholders and administration
- Ensure timely reconciliation of all bank accounts and credit lines
- Actively research and implement cost-cutting strategies to ensure maximum profitability
- Reconciling multiple companies' related general ledgers and development of consolidated financial reports
- Ownership of all marketing cash conversions cycle dashboard
- Compile and maintain yearly budget figures/ forecasting and oversee cash flow management
- Maintain/review/renew/select proper insurance coverages on properties, and other insurance coverages necessary for adequate financial protection. Ensure coverages do not lapse/expire
- Responsible for management and oversight of vendor contracts and negotiations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with local banks and lenders to expand existing credit lines and raise debt financing for company deals
- Network and connect with private investors and lenders to raise capital to deploy into opportunistic deals
- Develop investment theses and deep dives into specific market opportunities
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as directed
- Creating operational cash flow Financial models for rental property companies to make sure we have appropriate levels of liquidity for current and future projects
- Research and bring to management innovative new creative financing strategies that will allow the company to come out of pocket $0 of the company cash balance sheet for company flips and rental properties
- Run analysis monthly on residential and commercial rental portfolios to identify cash flow, ROI, IRR, ROE, and other metrics for each property. Also, create pro-forma financial models for all properties and analyze how properties are performing versus expected and identify problems
- A degree in finance/accounting or a relevant field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 5+ years of related accounting or finance experience
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
$120,000 - $140,000
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have three offices serving Montgomery, AL, Lexington, KY, and Columbus, GA with 25+ team members. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.