Pinnacle - Greenville Branch
This position is located in Rock Hill, SC. It may require that you work in various areas in the plant.
We are seeking several individuals who have experience in chemical handling, processing, batch operations and drumming but can also perform the regular duties associated with being a chemical operator such as operating and maintaining processing equipment to achieve area objectives according to operating guidelines using SOP’s, process monitoring instrumentation, supervisory input, and continuous improvement methodologies.
This position is 2nd and 3rd 8-hour shifts with some over time. Staring pay is $17 per hour based on experience.
- Collect samples for laboratory analysis to ensure the process is achieving desired results.
- Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
- Use mobile equipment in a safe manner to accomplish area requirements.
- Focus on housekeeping in order to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Comply with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- You must be dependable and safety oriented.
- Have basic math skills and computer skills.
- Have a clear understanding of the chemical processes.
- Have the ability to climb ladders and stairs multiple times per shift.