Bonta del Forno Ristorante
We're looking for a culinary leader who can provide our guests with fantastic dining experiences. We require a supervisor who is capable of overseeing the entire kitchen and ensuring food safety laws are followed, as well as being successful at implementing new menu items and recipes. Passion for food and the ability to inspire others to be innovative and enthusiastic kitchen professionals are highly valued skills. To be considered for the position, you must have executive chef experience or sous chef experience. Apply now if you're ready to bring your creativity and leadership skills to our exciting team!
- Coordinate all kitchen food preparation, including processes, portioning, garnishing, and ensure that all meals and dishes are presented elegantly
- Teach recruits and hire staff that suit the business culture to provide a welcoming atmosphere for kitchen employees
- Work with vendors to secure the best items at cost-effective pricing, and manage department expenses that are within your direct control such as food, supplies, uniforms, and equipment
- Make decisions for daily culinary operations, including exceeding guest expectations and increasing revenue and profit
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading, motivating, and developing a team
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Understanding and compliance with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Bonta del Forno Ristorante
At Bonta del Forno, experimentation and tradition come together to create original combinations that allow you to discover new flavors and rework traditional Italian dishes.