Air Flight Charters
Air Charter Broker and Sales Agent
An air charter broker and sales agent manages the workflow associated with chartering aircraft from quoting and booking through completion of the flight. This includes handling all client communications, scheduling the aircraft and pilot, facilitating catering, managing account receivables, and coordinating passenger entry/exit with US Customs and Border Patrol. A successful candidate will be highly motivated with strong communication skills, be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
This charter sales and brokering position is not a 9-to-5 job. It requires showing up early when passengers depart early and staying late if passengers are departing or arriving after normal business hours. Customers will call, text or email 24/7. Private aviation requires motivation, dedication, high-energy and a "can do" attitude.
If working in a fun, fast-paced and high-demand industry excites you, please apply now! Upload your resume during the application process, along with a list of professional references and a cover letter about why you feel you'd be good for the position. Compensation is salary plus commission based on experience.
Duties, Responsibilities and Customer Service
- Promptly follow-up with email and phone call inquiries.
- Advise clients on best possible charter options.
- Manage Customer from inquiry to completion and post-flight follow-up.
- Handle all aspects of client concierge services including catering and special requests.
- Perform dispatch services for aircraft, pilot and passengers.
- Greet passengers, coordinate baggage unloading, parking and verify passports.
- Go above and beyond the call-of-duty to exceed Customer expectations.
- Ensure the Company Brand is professionally represented.
- Assist with advertising, social media and networking to increase Brand awareness.
- Work with Customers to obtain feedback and facilitate online reviews.
- Utilize aviation software programs to book charters and manage fleet.
- Manage Customer database, preferences for future flights and follow-up campaigns.
- Utilize accounting software and manage payment processing.
Core Strengths and Required Skills:
- High energy.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated.
- Confident in developing relationships with affluent Customers.
- Exceptional communication skills (in writing and over phone).
- Ability to thrive in a high-demand, high-pressure working environment.
- Ability to juggle/prioritize multiple tasks to ensure all tasks completed in timely manner.
- Determination to achieve results, exceed goals and impact the Company’s bottom line.
- Positive and encouraging team-player.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Ability to do quick mental math, work with computers and manage computer-based database.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work with a dynamic schedule.
$35,000 - $70,000 (base + commission)
About Air Flight Charters
FAR 135 Air Carrier operating six aircraft in Florida and Caribbean.