Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls
As the equivalent of a Chief Financial Officer, the MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services.
This includes :
- Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCAs
- Interacting with staff, associates, and vendors
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
- Distribution of mail, MLS books, and other communications
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment, including performing minor repairs, calling for repair services, and monitoring maintenance agreements
- Overseeing Computer Hardware Specialist, Computer Software Trainer, and Internet Specialist
- Setting up and maintaining all passwords on computer systems
- Keeping associate distribution boxes, message slots, and roster current
- Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered
Job Description Support: The Market Center Administrator is also responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and Team Leader (TL).
This includes :
- Understanding, demonstrating, and promoting the WI4C2TS and the KW culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership, and others.
- Assisting the TL in new agent/employee orientation and training
- Providing computer services as needed for WinMORE and MYOB systems
- Assisting the TL in managing agents and the Market Center
- Providing support and feedback to the TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center
- Assisting the TL in gathering materials for the KW Weekly newsletter, including typing and distributing
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.
- Full charge accounting
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- Staff payroll if not using a Professional Employment Organization (PEO)
- Acting as the Market Center liaison to the CPA
- Being detailed and action-oriented
- Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files
- Monthly reporting to Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) by the third working day of the following month of all production and accounting figures for the month
- Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions in states or provinces where associates are not paid at closing.
- General Ledger Experience
About Keller Williams McLean/Great Falls
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses,
the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape.
Today, more than 139,000 associates and over 790 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams. And, we want you to be part of the family!