The Farm & Land Company Inc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace. We do offer a benefit package.
- Accounts payable – review invoices for accuracy - reconcile vendor statement
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organization
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organization
- Answers phones and in-person inquiries
- Weekly time card processing for payroll
- Answer phones, perform clerical duties and provide administrative support
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Quarterly bank compliance
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance
- Review financial reports to reduce costs
- Create and monitor department budgets
- Identify positive revenue streams and work with the CEO to increase revenue
- 10 key
- 5 years of CFO/Controller experience or 10 years in an accounting position
- Bachelors in accounting or finance with an MBA preferred
- CPA experience
- A/P and A/R experience
- Demonstrate the ability to use Quick books and Excel
- Computer knowledge; experience using Word and Outlook
- Communication skills – comfortable communicating over the phone
- High motivated - self-starter
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Team player
- Financial software knowledge
- Developing standards
$52,000 - $65,000
About The Farm & Land Company Inc.
The Farm & Land Company Inc. is a growing agricultural, commercial, and residential real estate company focusing on investments in the central valley and central coast of California. Our mission is to create sustainable, environmentally friendly farms, provide home rental opportunities, and unique workspace and retail options. We are 100% team focused and only hire the best of the best.