We're looking for a Certified Salesforce Administrator to take over the day-to-day management of our CRM in support of all users. You will become a go-to resource for all user issues ad become a champion of user adoption across all departments. You will bring with you high-level salesforce skills in building profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing settings, custom objects, custom fields, data loader, reports, dashboards, email templates(HTML), visual force pages, integrations, workflow rules, and complex process builders and flows.
Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification REQUIRED.
- Exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes' core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times.
- Manage Salesforce Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, etc.
- Manage All Salesforce Integrations with other Systems (Ring Central, HelloSign, Etc)
- Manage all automation. Diagnose and repair as required
- Manage all reports and dashboards. Diagnose and repair as required.
- Train Users on best practices
- Work with managers to ensure reporting is always accurate and that user issues are resolved to ensure accurate reporting
- 2 Years Experience with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Required
- Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred
- Pardot Specialist Certification Highly desirable
- Apex experience knowledge Highly desirable
- SQL knowledge desirable
- HTML desirable
- Highly self-directed and independent worker.
- Able to take partially developed and conceptual ideas and build them out efficiently
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).