Do you love digging into data, problem-solving, and weighing in on solutions for a company’s financial future? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented certified public accountant to help ensure our company’s financial success. You’ll be in charge of ensuring the accuracy of financial information, producing reports, discussing financial reports with partners, and limited tax preparation. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Understand our clients point of view and ensure all conversations take place within this context
- 2+ years of work experience in accounting services, financial services, or similar field
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Successfully completed the uniform CPA examination by the AICPA and hold CPA certification that complies with the state board of accountancy regulations
$35 - $50 hourly
About FES Accounting
We provide bookkeeping and financial education for business owners.