AVENUE Real Estate
Our team is expanding and we are seeking a resource-driven and detail-oriented certified real estate appraiser to join our well-established team. We provide the tools, technology, and team to help you meet your financial goals. The successful candidate should have several years of appraiser or assessor experience and have a proven track record of providing consistent, high-quality appraisals for properties. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
- Work with industry professionals such as real estate agents, assessors, real estate brokers, lenders or financial institutions, and mortgage underwriters, as needed
- Schedule and attend on-site residential property or office building visits to conduct appraisal inspection and note the condition of the property, any special features, and nearby properties that may impact property value
- Present assessment results by preparing the necessary appraisal report
- Stay abreast with all current standards, building codes, real estate market best practices, real estate law, and regulations
- Synthesize collected data to
determine the current market value and potential future value
- Knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software required
- 2 year minimum as commercial or residential real estate appraiser, assessor of real estate, or related experience
- Some college required, bachelor’s degree preferred with coursework in finance, computer science, real estate law, math, communications, and economics
- A state license or professional certification from a reputable appraisal organization such as Appraisal Institute or the Appraisal Foundation is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About AVENUE Real Estate
At the Avenue Real Estate Office, we pride ourselves on being the “Key to the Market”. In other words, we are the key to your success in buying and selling any type of Real Estate. Our experience is what really sets us apart! The owners of AVENUE Real Estate, Nick Cain and Katy Cain, were born with Real Estate in their blood! They were raised in a family that was very involved in both Real Estate and Auction Services. They have made this a lifelong journey and put that knowledge to work with all of our outstanding agents: Bill Cain, Donna Krueger, Joa Cain, Bob Sexton, Brittany Koeppen, Jamie Ausloos, and Garret Fischer.
Community is the essence of our work, and AVENUE Real Estate consistently strives to give back and support our communities. Thus, AVENUE Real Estate studies market trends daily and truly listens to its clients.