infinity personal training
We are looking for trainers who want a career in a facility that truly cares about their clients, staff, and results! We believe that going above and beyond, striving for excellence, built on a foundation of hard work, and getting results creates a winning environment for our staff and clients!
Our team is growing, and we're looking for a personal trainer to join our team and make personal training a fulfilling career.
- Family-friendly working hours - In most gyms you're at the mercy of the clients and working morning, afternoons, and evenings. We're different. We protect our team and make sure they have a life outside the studio. You will work either a morning or evening shift that will enable you to have time with friends and family
- Clients are provided by IPT. No Selling is necessary.
- Thorough training process
- Quickly avg 40+ sessions a week
- Make the most out of downtime - At other studios, trainers only get paid when they train clients. We pay in between sessions when preparing workout plans, setting goals with clients, etc.
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Experienced staff to learn from
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid vacation, health insurance reimbursements, and retirement plans based on tenure
- Closed on Sundays
Hours (Morning or Evening Shift):
Must be available Monday to Friday at ONE of the following timeframes:
- 5am to 12pm OR 12:30pm to 9pm
- AND for mid-day team meetings on Tuesdays from 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm. Saturdays are every other week 6:45 am to 3 pm.
- Create and demonstrate a safe and effective exercise resistance and cardio program for clients according to their fitness level
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments and goal-setting sessions every 4 to 8 weeks
- Continuously strive for excellence in delivering the IPT Experience
- Have a high level of work ethic while going above and beyond for clients and team
- Hold clients accountable to follow through towards reaching their goals
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- College degree, preferably, in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Exercise science preferred
- Prior experience with group fitness is a plus
- Nationally recognized personal training certification preferred (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to motivate and coach 30+ sessions per week
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About infinity personal training
Our purpose is to inspire people to live healthier lifestyles. Infinity has been in business for 10 years and has led the Collin County area in private personal training for years. We focus on having a holistic approach to getting people to live a healthier lifestyle. We have a small team environment and invest highly in our staff's future and success. If you're looking for a place to learn a ton while being around some of the best trainers and staff in the industry, apply today!