Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a therapist owned and operated company providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. We are currently seeking a full-time (COTA) Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to perform HH and ALF visits in the Clermont area.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist Assistant include, but not limited to:
- Perform patient treatment to assist patients to meet maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Carry out prescribed treatment.
- Instruct and establish patient home program.
- Communication with other team members regarding patient care issues.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of all services as per company policy.
- Conduct self in professional manner at all times and in all situations.
- Accept only those assignments for which she/ he is qualified.
- Comply with all State Federal, Local and Agency rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Engage with patients for a more impactful, effective, sustainable treatment experience.
- Current active Florida COTA License
- Current COTA license Diploma (certification) from approved program
- Associate degree from accredited college
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.