Quiroz Adult Medicine Clinic
We’re looking for a reliable medical assistant to work directly with our healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people when they come in, take patient histories, collect test samples, triage, and assist with examinations, all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers must have some experience in the medical field and love helping people. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Discuss patient information, medical history, and the reason for their visit to share with the healthcare staff
- Record patient vital signs including body temperature, respiration rate, blood pressure, and pulse and add the information to their chart
- Help healthcare staff during examination by handing the correct supplies and medical instruments to the physician, positioning the patient, and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Get examination rooms ready for patients by ensuring the rooms are well-stocked and at a comfortable temperature and all equipment is sterilized
- Previous experience as a medical assistant performing administrative duties or similar role in a healthcare work environment is preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Able to use a computer to complete administrative tasks
- Candidates must have successfully completed an accredited medical assisting program a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
- High school diploma or GED
$10 - $13 hourly
About Quiroz Adult Medicine Clinic
At Quiroz Adult Medicine Clinic we work to improve the health of the community, one person at a time.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, show compassion to those we serve and those we work with.
We also adapt to the ever-changing - medical climate and guard a positive, gossip free workplace environment.
Full-time employees can anticipate a competitive salary and generous benefits which include 401K and PTO time.