Dr Thierry Jacquemin D.O. P.A.
We’re looking for a reliable medical assistant to work directly with our healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people when they come in, schedule appointments, take patient histories, collect test samples, and assist with examinations, all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers should have some experience in the medical field and love helping people. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Record patient vital signs including body temperature, respiration rate, blood pressure, and pulse and add the information to their chart
- Put together insurance forms, noting patient symptoms, diagnoses, test results, treatment instructions, and prescriptions in the patient records
- Draw blood and prepare blood samples for laboratory tests
- Talk with the patient about the reason for their visit and record their personal information and medical history to share with healthcare staff
- Help healthcare staff during examination by handing the correct supplies and medical instruments to the physician, positioning the patient, and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Over 1 year of work experience as a medical assistant performing admin duties or similar role in a healthcare work environment
- Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have completed an accredited medical assisting program and a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
17 - 18 hourly
About Dr Thierry Jacquemin D.O. P.A.
Private medical practice set up as anti-aging/aesthetic/VIP in nature. Great clientele, highly educated, polite, well to do, and they expect the same of our staff.