Natural Health Center of Clifton
Our office is expanding and we’re looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) medical assistant to help us provide first-class patient care! You’ll be responsible for working directly with our Nurse Practitioner and other healthcare staff. Our ideal candidate preferably has some experience working in a medical office performing clinical tasks or in an administrative role and knows how to build an excellent rapport with people. If you have a passion for helping others and are looking to further your career in the medical field reach out to us today!
HOURS: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 9am-1pm
- Prepare exam rooms for patients ensuring the room is well-stocked and at a comfortable temperature for the patient and sterilize equipment
- Help healthcare staff during examination by handing the correct supplies and medical instruments to the physician, positioning the patient, and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Discuss patient information, medical history, and the reason for their visit to share with the healthcare staff
- Document the patient’s vital signs including respiration rate, blood pressure, respiration rate, and pulse and write down the information in their chart
- Inventory and order medical supplies
- Translate English/Spanish between providers and patients
- Previous experience as a medical assistant performing administrative duties or similar role in a healthcare work environment is preferred
- Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills
- Must speak Spanish & English fluently and be comfortable in translation between patients and providers
$17 - $18 hourly
About Natural Health Center of Clifton
The Natural Health Center of Clifton is an integrated physical medicine and rehabilitation clinic. We offer occupational therapy, acupuncture services, chiropractic, nurse practitioner, nutrition and more.