Natural Health Center of Clifton
HOURS: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 7:30pm and Saturday 9am - 2pm.
(The M-F hours are somewhat flexible)
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish/English) medical assistant.
Are you passionate about helping people and looking to further your career in the healthcare industry? If so, we’re looking for you.
Our office is in need of a reliable medical assistant who can provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll work closely with our healthcare staff to take patient histories, collect test samples, and help facilitate patient flow. Jobseekers should have great communication skills to build a great rapport with patients and have some experience in the medical field. Apply today if this sounds like a great fit!
- Make sure examination rooms are ready for patients by ensuring they’re well-stocked and at a comfortable temperature and that all equipment is sterilized
- Provide support to healthcare staff during examination by handing the correct supplies and medical instruments to the physician, position the patient, and assisting with other tasks as needed
- Fill out the appropriate insurance forms and document patient appointments, listing all symptoms, test results, diagnoses, treatment instructions, and prescriptions on the patient records
- Talk with the patient about the reason for their visit and record their personal information and medical history to share with healthcare staff
- Document the patient’s vital signs including respiration rate, blood pressure, respiration rate, and pulse and write down the information in their chart
- Inventory and order medical supplies
- Translate English/Spanish between providers and patients
- Candidates must have successfully completed an accredited medical assisting program a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
- Prior experience as in a medical assisting role performing administrative duties or similar position in a healthcare work environment is preferred
- Able to use a computer to complete administrative tasks
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Must speak Spanish & English fluently and be comfortable in translation between patients and providers
$17 - $18 hourly
About Natural Health Center of Clifton
The Natural Health Center of Clifton is an integrated physical medicine and rehabilitation clinic. We offer nurse practitioner services, occupational therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition, and more.