Ready Maid Maintenance
We are looking for a Certified Maintenance Technician to inspect, repair and assess equipment and system. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- This position is full-time, 40 hours a week. The employee will perform maintenance person work and general maintenance on rental properties and other projects for this
- Employees will be responsible for driving themselves to the job sites, and these will vary, as well as communicate regularly with the company's owner
- Candidates must prove their certifications to be considered
- Pay based on experience and licenses held, on a scale of $25-$30/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs/securing fixtures
- Inspect, repair and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Report to the Operations Director for issues that will require specialized work performed by a licensed technician
- Basic carpentry knowledge
- Certifications in HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experienced knowledge of standard household appliances
- Experience using hand and electrical tools -- possession of those tools (they will not be provided)
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance on vehicle.
$25 - $30 hourly
About Ready Maid Maintenance
Vacation home cleaning and full maintenance service.