Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise our clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, start your application today!
- Identify, seek, and establish prospects continuously and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Develop and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Review client cash flow projection information, gather additional information needed for cash flow projections and run cash flow projections.
- Prepare cash flow letters for the Associate.
- Process all checklists to establish and update client relationships, set and change billing, and terminate client relationships.
- Answer and return calls for Associate.
- Process trades as directed by Associate and/or prepare trades for review for the Associate.
- Handle daily cash reviews for clients.
- Begin to understand and prepare a full financial plan for clients.
- Attend client meetings and begin building a relationship. The Financial Planner will take notes, update CRM, and complete the meeting follow-up action items.
- Prepare the IPS – allocation, action items and financial planning summary.
- Liquidity lists and liquidity monitoring.
- Coding Rebalancer for new clients and accounts.
- Custodian alerts.
- Maintain client spreadsheet if used by the team.
- Submit research requests.
- Research and answer basic financial planning questions from clients.
- Assist with monitoring the dashboard items and bringing dates to the Associate’s attention.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- Success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is desired
- Program proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is preferred
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is necessary
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- 1 – 2 years experience in the financial planning field
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- CFP® certification is desired (or working towards CFP® certification)
- Highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think clearly and communicate concisely
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals of all levels
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Henssler Financial
For more than 30 years Henssler Financial has delivered financial solutions to our clients. With assets under advisement of $2.6 billion as of September 30, 2021. Henssler Financial offers decades of experience in all facets of wealth management and financial services.
In addition, Henssler CPAs and Advisers, an affiliate of Henssler Financial, is a full-service accounting and consulting firm specializing in services based on the specific needs of each individual or business.