The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise our clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, start your application today!
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Design customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Compile each client’s financial information to determine financial goals, financial status, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Aid clients in implementing financial recommendations such as savings plans, life insurance, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Develop and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is desired
- Experience with computer programs, such as MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is essential
- 3+ years of Financial Services Industry experience as a Financial Advisor/Financial Consultant
- 3+ years of Sales Experience (Retail Sales, Financial Sales, Outside Sales, Etc.)
- 3+ years of Customer Relations experience (Client Service Representative, Etc.)
- Currently held CFP or CFP Candidate is a plus
$76,500 - $106,500 at Plan per year
About The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
The Piedmont Group is a general agency of MassMutual based in Atlanta, Georgia. Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through some of the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart from other firms by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their own financial lives.
That same foundation can be found in our company culture. Our advisors and staff are always working to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness.
We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our network of talent. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our financial professionals explore their limitless potential.