Thank you for checking out my listing!
I have an Endodontics office opening in early July 2021 and am looking for an amazing assistant to start and grow with us. Before you scroll to the next listing because you don’t like assisting for root canals, hear me out. You will love this job if you
- Love taking care of people and helping them get out of pain
- Like repeatable systems that you can perfect on a daily basis
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun work environment
It is very critical that you are
- EXTREMELY reliable
- Have a positive/no-excuse attitude (5) A team player.
This will be a full-time position beginning in July 2021. Oh, and did I mention that you get a four-day workweek, health insurance, bonuses, one week paid vacation year (to start), and one week paid sick/personal leave.
What will you be doing?
- Greet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during the appointment
- Take and document vital signs and medical history for patient records
- Taking CBCT and traditional radiographs
- Clinically evaluating patients who have been referred for a root canal
- Assisting during the root canal or apical surgery procedures
- Keeping track of dental supply inventory and stocking operatories
- Learning how an endodontics business operates
- Being a part of a team whose mission is to provide exceptional convenient endodontic care to the people of Northern Kentucky.
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Must possess a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) state licensure by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Current BLS/CPR certification is required
- Previous dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant (2 years) is necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are essential
$18 - $22 hourly
About Crestview Endodontics
Crestview Endodontics is on a mission to provide quality, affordable and timely root canals to patients in Northern Kentucky. Furthermore, we want to increase the quality of our team members' lives as well. This will be done by not only keeping our work environment fun and productive but paying at the top end of the pay scale so our team members can take care of themselves and their families. We really look forward to contributing to your lives and the lives of the patients and dentists in the community.