Keller Williams Real Estate
We are searching for our next Team Leader to help our team grow!
The ideal Team Leader embraces bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships, 3+ years of real estate sales experience, and extremely high goals. For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
Recruit top sales talent to meet team’s weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas, and ensure they receive exceptional service and support. (Interview, select, hire, oversee the on-boarding, and assist in coaching into productivity.)
- Lead Generation/Recruiting of Sales Associates - To join our Keller Williams office
Associate Career Development and Leadership:
Oversee the on-boarding and ongoing training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business.
- Set yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Assist in holding Agents accountable to their goals.
- One-on-one accountability meetings with the top 20% of Agents in the office.
- Lead office sales meetings
- Consult, mentor, and coach Agents in real estate sales and revenue generation strategies.
- Assess and analyze business needs in order to make informed recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate and help implement processes/systems to support greater levels of sustained sales and growth.
Sales KPI’s “Key Performance Indicators”:
- Drive New Recruiting Leads - Establish individual and team performance targets and strategies, and follow a time-blocked calendar including lead generation activities.
- Lead management and follow up - Check daily activity, and set follow up tasks.
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Recruiting sales agent talent
- Leading and Coaching sales people to their highest potential
- Proven track record in sales and/or recruiting, ready to take your next step in leadership. (Real Estate preferred, but not required).
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer/technology experience preferred
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Ability to set goals and hold themselves accountable to those goals
- Annual Salary: $70,000
- Additional compensation opportunities
$70,000 + Salary