Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc.
Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc., located in Grand Rapids, MI, was founded in 2008 and is a construction company that specializes in wireless and cellular communication projects. We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic leaders for immediate employment as Cell Tower Technicians in the Midwest market. Overnight travel, as well as overtime, is required. Benefits and wages are competitive.
We’re looking for experienced construction workers that want to grow into a new career as a Cell Tower Technician! We are seeking those with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great physical strength and stamina to join our team. You’ll work under our construction manager’s direction, alongside a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, and have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today.
No experience is necessary! Augusta Tower provides paid on-the-job training and safety certifications through its in-house training program.
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Aid tradesmen, sub-contractors and craft workers such as painters, roofers, plasterers, carpenters, and electricians, as necessary
- Tear down old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Operate power tools, hand tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, and forklifts as required
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions such as extreme temperatures and rain
- Certification required: OSHA 10
- Previous construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools and equipment, and an understanding of blueprints and construction plans is required
- Carry a valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is required for safe and efficient teamwork.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and lead by example
- Meet the Physical Job Requirements
- Must have an email address
- Must have a mobile phone capable of sending and receiving emails.
- Arrive on time, prepared, and ready to work with a good attitude...every day
- 90% overnight travel. Home most weekends
- Must be a US citizen or a non-citizen that is authorized to work the in the US
- Satisfactory background check
$16 - $18
About Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc.
We are dedicated to servicing the ever-changing needs of the telecommunications industry with expert management and highly trained crews. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and safety ensures projects are completed without incident, on time, and within budget.
- Career opportunity, not just a job!
- Competitive employee compensation with growth opportunities for those with right attitude and work ethic!
- Production Bonuses!
- Weekly Per Diem included
- Paid lodging
- Paid training
- Paid Safety Certifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance 401k profit-sharing plan
- Work safe
- Embrace challenge
- Improve daily
- Growth from within
- Team first
- Be nice
- Have fun
Augusta Tower Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.