Our established utility company is looking for reliable and capable CDL drivers to join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay, flexible hours, and opportunity to advance, working on a great team? Apply today!
- Perform safety checks of brakes, steering column, lights and mirrors prior to each leg of journey to ensure road readiness
- Follow and maintain loading protocols, using chains and binders to secure cargo and re-checking their stability throughout trips
- Inspect trailers before and after loading, paying attention to status of air lines and jack positions and adjusting them as necessary
- Visit weigh stations before and after packing to ensure that loads meet state safety regulations, making alterations to loads when required by law
- Adhere to traffic safety regulations at all times, exercise caution in treacherous circumstances and report unsafe vehicle or road conditions to supervisors and highway authorities
- Use GPS to stay informed of route information, and communicate with supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Delivery driver or related job experience preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and clean driving record required
- Must have graduated high school or received equivalency
- CDL license
- Preferred: Two years of experience working as a CDL driver with no legal or safety incidents on record
$18 - $22 hourly
About Joe Knows
Joe Knows delivers added value by providing experienced employees in multiple industries, who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the team.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance, and assessment of potential. Joe Knows Energy, LLC. is an EOE employer and a non-smoking office.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.