Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
CDL-A Truck Driver (Pneumatic - cement, flyash, lime)
Rock Solid Stabilization and Reclamation, Inc. is looking for self-motivated and driven professional truck drivers who want to contribute to a successful team of professionals who embrace innovation and be part of an industry-leading organization that is setting new standards consistently.
Drivers will be responsible for following all DOT and FMCSA regulations, make safety their top priority, follow all Rock Solid documentation policies and procedures, and deliver loads to project sites in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
Rock Solid bulk drivers are a key component to the success of the organization and are held to the same high standards of all Rock Solid employees.
Experience in operating a dry bulk tanker is preferred, but internal training is available. The Rock Solid team runs a fleet of late-model equipment (2016+). The ability or willingness to learn to navigate a smartphone and tablet is required. Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc. utilizes Samsara electronic logging devices – the latest and most user friendly in the industry along with an in-house developed mobile application that allows a driver to submit paperwork electronically through an app.
Join Rock Solid Stabilization and Reclamation, Inc. and be a part of one of the most innovative and successful teams in a rapidly growing industry.
Make the choice for a ‘Rock Solid’ career!
- Safely load, transport, and unload all materials (cement, fly ash, lime, etc.) in cooperation with the material suppliers and job-site crews, while placing strong importance on specified delivery appointments and safety
- Comply with all Federal, State, and local DOT and FMCSA regulations along with internal policies and procedures
- Verify all information is correct on Bills of Lading
- Communicate clearly, openly, and professionally at all times
- Serve as a Rock Solid brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction including clients, coworkers, and the public
- Conduct daily pre/post-trip inspections of the equipment and report any issues or problems for repair through Samsara ELD
- Maintain a clean, safe, and operable truck and trailer including basic maintenance while away on the job – checking/refilling fluids, greasing, general housekeeping, etc.
- Be a leader on projects when working in conjunction with third-party carriers
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Class A CDL required
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Favorable work history (no recent major driving citations or violations and verifiable previous employment)
- Pre-employment drug screen, FMCSA PSP, and MVR check required
- Must be willing to travel for various lengths of time (2 - 6 weeks typically)
- Must keep safety a top priority while also maintaining a sense of urgency to ensure the team's success
- Pneumatic bulk hauling experience preferred but not required
- Experience-based (28-32% gross truck revenue per day)
- Ability to gross over $80,000 annually + benefits
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excess wait time paid hourly ($30.50/hour)
- Company paid travel to and from large projects for major holidays
- Travel per diem and hotel provided when applicable
- Premium-pay on weekends (+10% - regular 32% drivers paid 42% on weekends)
- Monthly phone allowance
Comprehensive benefits package including
- 100% company paid year-round medical/vision/dental premiums for employees/spouse/family after 90 days
- 401(k) plan with company contributions (minimum 4% company contribution) after 1 year of service
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Long term disability coverage paid
- Annual bonus plan, driver referral bonus, and other performance/safety incentives
- PPE provided
- Paid mobilization to/from out-of-town projects
- Paid training
$1,500 - $2,400+ weekly (plus industry-leading company paid benefits)
About Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
We are a fast-growing organization focused on building and recycling our country’s infrastructure in a sustainable, and environmentally friendly manner. Rock Solid is one of the largest specialty civil contractors in the world, focused on the soil modification and pavement preservation markets. We have maintained over 10% growth annually for the last 10 years by providing exceptional customer service to private and public sector clients while leading the way and setting the standards for the pavement preservation and soil stabilization industries. The science of sustainable reconstruction continues to evolve and proves to be cheaper, faster, stronger, and more friendly to the environment than conventional techniques. Join us for a Rock Solid future in a growing industry.