Four Points by Sheraton DFW Airport North
The catering sales manager targets and coordinates catering sales efforts. The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales.
The primary responsibility of the catering sales manager is to develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing. The sales catering manager solicits new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
Other important duties include booking, selling, planning and coordinating all special social events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, monitoring booking space, booking repeat business while keeping quality consistently high, conducting catering sales presentations and catering sales calls.
- Actively solicit new business and respond to inquiries with the intention of confirming profitable catering business and achieving Sales Goals
- Conduct property tours and entertain planners of meetings, social events, weddings, and family reunions
- Coordinate the sales efforts between sales department, banquet team, and all other hotel departments
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue, Ensure accuracy of Banquet Checks and provide bill review on completion of program or event
- Keep operations team informed and oversee the execution of all banquet events
- Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment
- Assist Event Services Department as required, particularly during large group movements
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the Sales, Marketing and Events Department, including assistance with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections
- Be fully versed in the facilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Prior hotel sales experience is a must
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency
- Strong selling, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of creativity in Food and Beverage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Knowledge of Sales and Catering Computer Software
About Four Points by Sheraton DFW Airport North
Four Points is designed for the independent traveler that appreciates an honest, uncomplicated, and casual atmosphere. The associates deliver authentic service with a taste of the local area.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off