Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
The Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Catering Sales Manager.
The Catering Sales Manager will develop and manage the catering market segment through client solicitation, outside sales calls, telemarketing, client inquiries and direct mail correspondence to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Maximize revenue by selling catering products and services both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Manage all accounts details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and implement monthly marketing strategies.
- Conduct outside sales calls both locally and in feeder market cities to solicit business.
- Acquires all food and beverage, audio visual equipment and meeting room needs from clients, prepares banquet event orders and communicates the needs to appropriate personnel.
- Previous catering sales management experience - a minimum of two years - is required.
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Candidate should have a functional knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel plus excellent communication skills, in both spoken and written word.
- The drive to meet and exceed both client expectations and sales goals is required.
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.