GF Hotels and Resorts is hiring a highly motivated, career oriented catering sales professional for one of our Charlotte area hotels. Apply today to learn more and join an amazing hotel in the Uptown market.
The Catering Sales Manager will develop and manage the assigned catering market (Weddings/Social) segment through client solicitation, outside sales calls, telemarketing, client inquiries and direct mail correspondence to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
* Maximize revenue by selling catering products and services both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
* Manage all accounts details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
* Develop and implement monthly marketing strategies.
* Conduct outside sales calls both locally and in feeder market cities to solicit business.
* Acquires all food and beverage, audio visual equipment and meeting room needs from clients, prepares banquet event orders and communicates the needs to appropriate hotel personnel.
Previous catering sales management experience - a minimum of one year - is required. Required is a good, functional knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel plus excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. The drive to meet and exceed both client expectations and sales goals is required.
This position offers an excellent salary/bonus/benefits package along with great opportunities for career advancement.
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.