CoCo Key Orlando Water Resort
We’re hiring an organized catering event coordinator who is passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for hotel guests. Responsibilities include financial planning, facilitating event logistics, communicating with staff about event execution, and evaluating the success of each event. Must have previous event planning experience or work in a similar role. Applicants should be friendly, reliable, and detail-oriented. If this sounds like an opportunity you’re excited about, apply now!
- Attend hotel events and display superb conscientiousness to guest needs during the event
- Provide a written plan for all event details, such as guest lodging, transportation needs, meeting space location, vendors, audio-visual needs, and food and drink accommodations
- Find and book appropriate vendors for each event
- Send banquet event orders to on-site staff members so they are informed of necessary duties
- Collaborate with the sales manager and staff to schedule events
- Exemplary time management skills and has a knack for detail-oriented work
- Display excellent communication skills with clients and coworkers
- Ability to budget and keep track of event planning expenditures using relevant software such as Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and an associate degree in a related field is preferred
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in event management
About CoCo Key Orlando Water Resort
CoCo Key Orlando Water Resort is a family-friendly resort with 391 spacious guest rooms and a one-of-a-kind 54,000 sq. ft. canopy-covered and outdoor water park located on Orlando's iconic International Drive.
Along with exhilarating water slides and refreshing swimming pools, our International Drive hotel is home to a 6,500 sq. ft. arcade, two restaurants, an on-site convenience store, a fitness center, and more.
As a proud Universal Partner Hotel, CoCo Key Orlando Water Resort provides a scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort™ or hop on the I-Ride Trolley to cruise the shops and attractions along the International Drive corridor.
Enjoy great value and premium amenities just minutes from the thrilling theme parks and Central Florida's best shopping.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Team!