Scott Evans Chrysler
We’re looking to expand our team with a friendly problem solver who has strong math and customer service skills and an interest in working with others. The perfect candidate for our open automotive cashier role is committed to maintaining up-to-date invoicing and receipt records, resolving customer complaints as they arise, and working directly with our accounting team members to present reasonable payment plans and solutions. Bring an eager attitude, and we’ll train you to calculate service costs, answer customer inquiries, and collect payments at the front desk. If you’re a great multitasker who meets every challenge with a smile, apply today!
- Ensure accurate billing records and sales by maintaining control of the cash register and daily cash flow
- Greet customers with a smile, maintain a professional appearance, escalate customer complaints to the service advisor if needed
- Provide exemplary customer service while efficiently and professionally fielding phone calls to deliver a positive buyer experience
- Answer questions about costs and services, print receipts, and issue refunds for customers, as needed
- Proactively resolve and reconcile unpaid, declined, or outstanding service payments and document transactions in the dealership computer system
- Should enjoy working with people and display strong customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a keen ability to read and understand written and verbal directions
- Clerical, basic computer skills and cash register skills are necessary
- Basic math skills are essential to accurately compute payments, fees, adjustments, and other billing-related deliverables
- Prior experience as a service cashier or working with money considered a plus
About Scott Evans Chrysler
New Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Ram and Nissan, With Great Training Program, Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.