We are looking for a case manager to help the various children we serve. The case manager is responsible for assessing the needs of children in care and facilitating their safe and timely reunifications. Additionally, the case manager is responsible for documenting all overseen processes while maintaining the child’s physical files. This position ensures communication with all services provided to the children in care including both internal and external case staff.
- Conduct initial intake interviews and assessments of children which includes gathering familial and possible sponsorship -information according to internal and external policy requirements
- Assure case files are maintained timely and correct to meet internal and external agency-reporting standards. This includes program documentation/ Sales Force and the UC Portal
- Conduct the reunification process and documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with the policy
- Ensure the timely completion of all case-related assessments in accordance with NE, State, and Federal requirements
- Conduct Safety and well-being follow-up calls
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred but not Required
- Translate documentation to Spanish requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, Counseling , or other social service fields
- Required number of years working with children/ adolescents in a social service setting. Volunteer and internship experience included: 1 year
- Possess or able to obtain a clear Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
$43,000 - $48,700 yearly
About Neighborhood Ministries
Neighborhood Ministries is a faith-based organization that has a strong culture of growth and lifelong learning. All roles within the programs have a common focus on creating safety for the children we serve. By building trust, we work towards helping children feel supported and empowered to live their lives. We seek compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated individuals.