Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Assisting individuals who have been adversely harmed by defective drugs and/or medical devices.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Take detailed information over the phone from the client
- Analyze files and matters, determine required information and take action to obtain needed information
- Draft all types of legal documents including pleadings, discovery, motions, briefs, affidavits, and correspondence
- Order and review medical records
- Organize and maintain documents in electronic filing systems
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- File exhibits and other legal documents with the court and opposing counsel
- Telephone contact with clients and outside vendors
- Scheduling interviews and meetings
- Maintain contact with the client and obtain medical treatment information for a periodic case evaluation. Prepare the case for evaluation with the Managing Attorney
- Report offers and negotiation status to the Supervising Attorney so the Attorney can advise the client accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of PC applications, Adobe PDF, Windows, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural aspects of civil litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior litigation support experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior litigation support experience in Federal Court matters
- Prior paralegal work involving personal injury and disability claims
- Familiarity with requesting and reviewing medical records
About Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Established in 1994, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is a law firm dedicated solely to the representation of injured persons with an emphasis on providing each client with an exemplary level of service. Our core value at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is kindness to each other, to our clients, and to our community. Our mission is to make each and every client a part of our family.
Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP considers applicants for employment without regard to and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.