Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Case Coordinators perform tasks required in the initial phase of a personal injury case, with an emphasis on assisting clients with insurance matters and preparing the case for settlement or litigation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist clients with insurance-related matters, such as No-fault claim procedures, property damage claims, and the personal injury case process.
- Identify insurance representatives handling various aspects of the case and provide the insurance carriers with case facts.
- Identify insurance coverages applicable to the case. Maintain contact with the client and obtain medical treatment information for a periodic case evaluation. Determine what liability investigation is required and coordinate the investigation.
- Prepare the case for evaluation with the Managing Attorney.
- Prepare detailed demand packages for the insurance carrier(s) and then take the steps necessary to reach a favorable settlement in each case.
- Report offers and negotiation status to the Supervising Attorney so the Attorney can advise the client accordingly.
- Identify various liens that may be filed against the personal injury case. Gather lien information from various agencies, such as Medicare, Medicaid, health insurance companies, and coordinate resolution of said lien
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PC applications, Windows, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the insurance industry (automobile/New York No-Fault insurance experience preferred)
About Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Established in 1994, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is a law firm dedicated solely to the representation of injured persons with an emphasis on providing each client with an exemplary level of service. Our core value at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is kindness to each other, to our clients, and to our community. Our mission is to make each and every client a part of our family.
Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP considers applicants for employment without regard to and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.