We’re hiring a seasoned carpenter to oversee laborers and subcontractors while also helping our project management plan. You’ll lead by example and will oversee quality control and routinely inspect the work being done, guiding as needed with your industry know-how. Applicants should be attentive to details and highly knowledgeable about construction processes and safety regulations. If you have at least 2-4 years of carpentry experience and you’re ready to build something with an incredible team, apply today!
- Oversee the work of all construction workers and subcontractors, routinely inspect construction processes, and provide guidance as needed to ensure the client receives high-quality work
- Help the project manager create a detailed plan for the construction process by discussing project specifications with the client
- Incorporate client feedback during the building process and help the construction crew and subcontractors execute change orders
- Prevent injuries and slowdowns by demanding complete adherence to health and safety standards on construction sites, and quickly report issues to the project manager if they do arise
- Assist the project manager with any other duties as needed for the entire project
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Stamina for operating heavy equipment and lifting 40 pounds or more
$25 - $40 hourly
About Seebie Construction
Seebie Construction is a trim carpentry company and offers a great work environment without the frustration of blindly working on "jobs" with no direction or vision. Seebie Construction hires carpenters who want to make money as fast as they can learn!