Southern Wake Property Group
Southern Wake Property Group is a growing construction company that specializes in existing remodel work. We are looking for a full-time, Lead Carpenter who also possesses leadership ability and a desire to help manage or lead residential remodeling projects.
Job tasks related to these projects vary considerably and multiple trades are often carried out on each shift. The provided list of work types is common to this position, but not all-inclusive or exclusive.
- Demolition Work, Painting Work, Hanging and Finishing Sheetrock, Framing and Carpentry, Trim and Finishing work, Millwork installation
- High-level carpentry and framing skills are able to be demonstrated - at least 10 years’ experience in a construction environment
- Supervised Light Electrical (Power off), Assembly work
- Cleaning and Cleanup, Driving and dumping
- Material pickup and delivery work, digging and landscaping work
- Leading residential remodeling projects
- Assisting the project manager in speccing, sourcing, and coordinating material pickups
- Design input based on experience in the field to save time and cost
- High level of skill in all residential remodeling trade disciplines.
- Light electrical and working to advance knowledge of plumbing.
- Positive and proactive attitude approaching each day with a strong sense of urgency.
- History of success being a Leader of a small team.
- Physically fit for a demanding job that will require squatting, sitting, standing, crawling, and work at heights and in tightly enclosed spaces.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs overhead.
- Ability to wear a dust mask or respirator gear required.
$23.50 hourly + advancement potential
About Southern Wake Property Group
Southern Wake Property Group is a growing construction company that specializes in existing remodel work in the Triangle - Wake and Johnston counties primarily. Job tasks related to these projects vary considerably and multiple trades are often carried out on each shift.