Lolark Contractors Inc.
We’re a local builder hiring a detail-oriented and skilled carpenter to join our fantastic team. The work involves rough carpentry, building frameworks, reading blueprints, siding installation, all work associated with residential remodeling projects, meeting building code, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project manager. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a construction project. If you’re looking for a job with good pay, guaranteed hours, and the ability to work with your hands, start your application today.
- Check existing sketches and blueprints to understand project requirements
- Build door and window frames, stairways, rafters, and partitions
- Conduct inspections, maintenance, and fix structures
- Calculate, shape, cut, and smooth materials
- Confirm flooring, roofing, and drywall are level and compatible
- Work on construction and remodeling of houses
- Install lumber, drywall, flooring, siding, decking, etc. as required per project scope
- Clean up Jobsite at end of the day
- Stage and prep Jobsite for work
- Participate in demolitions
- Work with compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers
- Use spray guns for the application of material to ceilings or walls
- Assist foreman and project manager.
- Completed carpentry apprenticeship required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- In-depth knowledge of carpentry tools, materials, and techniques
- Driver’s license required
- Accurate measuring and math skills required
- Candidate must have their own vehicle and basic tools
- The right candidate will be a self-starter, motivated, a hard worker, and willing to work on various things as well as learn new things
- The candidate must background in construction with the ability to take direction, lead when necessary, and work independently if needed.
$30 - $35 hourly
About Lolark Contractors Inc.
Lolark Contractors is a residential and commercial general contracting company. We work on remodeling and new construction projects in all cities from Tacoma to Anacortes. We established Lolark with the vision of providing reliable and quality construction service. We aim at bringing our clients’ vision of the perfect space to life while building long-lasting relationships founded on trust and integrity.
Lolark Contractors provide a supportive environment for our employees with room for growth. We hope to build long-lasting relationships founded on trust and integrity with our employees as with our clients.
- Health insurance after 60 days of employment
- Dental insurance after 60 days of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 40 Hour Week
- Mileage for travel to Jobsite beyond 30 miles from candidate's home each way