The Kepple Group
Our property management/construction company is looking for a jack-of-all-trades type of person. We handle everything from lawn maintenance, and leaky faucets to whole-house remodel. The right candidate will be comfortable with a frequently changing workload.
It's also a fast-paced environment, you will have deadlines from time to time so responsibility and efficiency to get the job done is a must. You will have to communicate with tenants and realtors on a regular basis, a clean personal appearance is highly recommended.
- Communicate with project manager and/or owner with progress reports and evaluated completion time of projects from day to day.
- Efficiency is a must, so tools and supplies will have to be accounted for and organized on a daily basis.
- Vehicle and job site must be in a clean and tidy state at the end of each work day.
- Work responsibilities change from day to day so versatility is a plus, but will train the right applicant.
- Have valid Illinois drivers license
- Have 2+ years in remodel/construction experience preferred, will train the right applicant
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
$30,000 - $40,000
About The Kepple Group
MyPro Home Services is residential construction company located in Peoria IL.