Amaral & Associates Real Estate, Inc
We are looking for 2 full-time responsible carpenters to add to our construction division. Must have experience in siding (vinyl, hardie, cedar, etc), window and door installation, interior and exterior trim, hardwood, and tile installation.
- Monday through Friday 40 hour workweek.
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation.
- Pay determined by experience.
- Ensure that all materials, tools and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment and tools highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction methods is preferred but we will provide training
$22 - $28 hourly
About Amaral & Associates Real Estate, Inc
Amaral & Associates Real Estate is an Independent Real Estate brokerage with the structure of a Franchise. We pride ourselves on communication with our associates and clients/customers.