LT Burns Company
We are looking for a capable and skilled carpenter to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project manager to help construct and maintain strong and long-lasting buildings and products. You are great at reading blueprints and have excellent hand dexterity, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, guaranteed hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you work with your hands and build something different every day, apply now!
- Calculate, shape, cut, and smooth materials
- Inspect, maintain and repair structures
- Fabricate rafters, partitions, stairways, and window and door frames
- Check existing sketches and blueprints to understand project requirements
- Certify drywall, roofing, and flooring are level and compatible
- Strong physical condition and excellent hand dexterity
- We prefer if you have a high school diploma or GED
- Deep knowledge of carpentry materials, tools, and techniques
- Precise measuring and math skills are required
- Valid driver’s license required
$20 - $30 hourly
About LT Burns Company
LT Burns Company is a small growing company. We have a small team and our revenue has grown by 50% year over year over the last 3 years and we are looking to continue that growth! We specialize in commercial and residential construction and perform the following scopes of work: Selective demolition, framing, drywall, acoustical ceiling, misc. carpentry, toilet accessories and misc. general trades work. We have a small fun team that enjoys working together and completing projects. Our work is within 1 hour of 270. We do not work nights and weekends unless the job requires it. We offer good wages, 401k match, health care stipend and yearly team building events such as a fishing tournament and skeet shooting! We want to have fun and enjoy the work we do and work on some fun and interesting projects.