Atlass Hardware Corp.
Our growing construction company is looking for a skilled and capable carpenter to join our team. You’ll follow the project manager’s direction to help construct and maintain a variety of long-lasting buildings and products. This includes building frameworks, installing window and door frames, and more. You should love working with your hands, doing something different every day, and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and guaranteed hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Confirm flooring, roofing, and drywall are level and compatible
- Examine and repair structures
- Carve and build kitchen cabinets, siding, drywall, and furniture
- Calculate, shape, cut, and smooth materials
- Build door and window frames, stairways, rafters, and partitions
The Division 10 Installer will collaborate with the logistics team, the Project Coordinator, and the Division 10 Salesperson to deliver and install the Division 10 SOW on selected projects as assigned by the Field Coordinator.
Chief duties include:
- Collaborates with the Sales Team to ensure that Company’s performance meets or exceeds standards under its contracts to its customers.
- Field measures all washrooms in accordance with the instructions provided by the Field Coordinator
- Installs all Division 10 SOW in accordance with approved floor plans provided by Field Coordinator
- Conduct inspections of the delivery van before departing to deliver goods – Including reviewing all material scheduled for delivery against the packing slip.
- Pack and load material onto the delivery van according to the company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers based on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with Logistics Manager and Installation Manager
- Unload goods as per contract specifications with the customer
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Stock Division 10 materials, pull Division 10 SOW orders, and place Division 10 materials on shelves within the warehouse when not on the job site
- Maintain regular upkeep of company delivery van
- Heavy lifting at times is required – up to 75lbs
- Completed punch list items for Division 10 SOW
- Obtain sign-off from the customer upon project completion
- Maintains well-documented project records in the Company computer system (e.g., electronic communications, change orders, approvals, etc.)
- Proficient in carpentry tools, techniques, and materials
- Strong physical condition and excellent hand dexterity
- Accurate measuring and math skills required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate resolution
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with washroom floor plans and installation
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Knowledge about the products and services sold by the company (e.g., washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties)
- Knowledge of all codes affecting the delivery of washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties
- Knowledge of computer programs, e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, and Comsense
$16 - $20 hourly
About Atlass Hardware Corp.
Atlass Hardware Corp. is a family-owned business that started in 2001. We are a distributor of hollow metal doors, architectural wood doors, finish hardware, washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties (Divisions 8 and 10) for commercial construction projects in South Florida. In addition, Atlass Hardware distributes a comprehensive array of building supplies to commercial projects in the Caribbean. AHC works directly with general contractors, construction managers, architects, designers, and developers. The team members of AHC strive to provide exceptional service and to deliver an unparalleled experience to its customers. AHC provides a customized door, architectural hardware, specialties, and building supplies package that meets the specifications for the project, including the security and life-safety requirements of the jurisdiction.